For ophthalmic or neurosurgical instrument repairs, call our Synergetics Specialists. Our outstanding service department offers repair service to a wide array of surgical instrumentation including:
- DIAMOND KNIVES
- ANTERIOR INSTRUMENTS
- SUBRETINAL INSTRUMENTS
- PHACO HANDPIECES
- ALCON® & STORZ MPC's
- AND MORE!
Nearly all retinal instrumentation can be repaired or replaced from $50.00 up to $999.00. We offer 24-hour turnaround on Synergetics brand instrument repairs, and a standard 1 week turnaround for non-Synergetics instrument repairs. When repair is complete, we ship all instrument repairs with a pre-paid UPS™ next day air label for any future repairs.
Capital Equipment Repair
24-hour Service is offered on most Capital Equipment repairs including:
- Sonopet Handpieces
- Malis® Solution™ Irrigation Modules
- Free loaner service is also available on these pieces of equipment. To arrange a loaner, please call (636) 939-5100 or (800) 600-0565. If a loaner unit is required, service must be arranged before sending the unit in for repair.
We also repair:
- Vitra and Supra Lasers
- Lightmed Lasers
- Quantel and Lightmed LIOs
- Quantel and Lightmed Slit Lamp Adaptors
- Malis® Advantage™ Bipolar Generators
- Malis® C.O.A.G.™ Bipolar Generators
- Codman® Bipolar Generators
- Please send all ophthalmic or neurosurgical repairs to:
3845 Corporate Centre Drive
Attn: Service Department
O'Fallon, MO 63368
When submitting an instrument in for repair, please provide the following information:
Contact name and phone number
Description of Problem
An RGA (RMA) in not required for repair service.
Upon examination of all instrumentation and equipment, a service specialist will contact you with an estimate. For questions or comments please contact our service department at (800) 600-0565 (option 5) or at email@example.com